Construction management is today's most cost-effective way of building. A client and/or designer retains a construction manager during the initial design phase of the project to provide a range of pre-construction expertise.
This can include but is not limited to:
- Schedule control
- Aiding in materials procurement
- Guiding in construction details and techniques
- Cost control through effective budgeting and tendering
- Quality control
- Construction of space through traditional general contracting
- Closeout and document turnover
- Deficiency clean up
- Client move in
Engaging a construction manager early in the process assures your project will be professionally managed and brought to a conclusion that is timely, cost-effective, and least disruptive to your business. Let the experts at Labbe-Leech Interiors take the reins of your project - we have a keen eye for details, great techniques and skills to deliver a beautiful finish.